Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Sickness

Well I have not been sick forever, so I guess it is my turn. Jackson was sick all last week, and I have been sick since Thursday. I am starting to feel better, yesterday was the worst of it.... I hope. I am just really tired and achy... good times...
On a happier note.... Halloween is coming. I am soo excited. Halloween is probably one of my favorite holidays. I am excited for Jacksons first real Halloween. I dont know what he is going to be.. Any ideas?? If we had a cool Halloween party to go to we were going to go as King, Queen and Jack playing cards....but unfortunately we do not have a happenin social life.. so I was thinkin Captain Jack or a Jack O Latern..
Anyways.. off to bed I go.. I had to leave my cave for a bit LOL

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. It stinks to not feel good... believe me I KNOW! Get feeling better. I like the playing card idea. lol very creative. If I have any ideas I'll let you know.

Unknown said...

That is a bummer you are sick! It sure has been going around here. Shaylie got it then me! I am excited this year for Halloween too. Shaylie is going to be a lady bug! I love your idea of the cards. You should throw a halloween party! :) I know easier said than done.

krista said...

My Jackson is sick too. Yuck! Hope you are feeling better. I want to dress up too, but we usually don't do anything too thrilling either. Good Luck with the costume, sorry I don't have any great ideas. On my "whatever I want" blog I have a link to an ugly doll. It's REALLY Cute, if you can make it!