Monday, September 15, 2008

Exciting News

Well things here are going great. I am still trying to get some pictures transfered from Brad's computer. I will try to get more pics this week. Jackson has a cold, so that is a good time. He is not sleeping during the day just cryin. I feel so bad for him, poor little bean. He is sleeping for right now, Tylenol works wonders :) Drugs are not so bad LOL
I received a new calling in our ward, I am the 2nd counselor in the Relief Society Presidency. I am very excited, just a little nervous. I love our ward SO much, so I know I will enjoy it. We have some wonderful ladies !! I guess I will have to put on my big girl pants LOL I am so used to teaching Sunday School. I look at every calling as a GREAT growing experience.
Brad is out of town until Wednesday, and I miss him so. During the day is ok, but at night I get so lonely. He does soo much to help me. He works full time, goes to school, plays basketball and is the best daddy ever. He is everything I could ever ask for in a husband. I love him so much, my big giant!! Can you tell I miss him LOL?? He is simply the best.......

9 comments:

krista said...

Congrats on your new calling, that is exciting!

I wish we lived by each other cause my hubby is out of town tonight too, that way we could hang out! Try not to miss him too much!

Unknown said...

Your new calling sounds exciting! I can't believe you taught sunday school! That would be scary! I hate when Ken is out of town! Hang in there :)

April Leydsman Mason said...

You have such a good attitude about your new calling. Me on the other hand am probably going to hell for turning down my calling. They wanted me to teach primary (all by myself) with a 4 month old baby that can barely make it through sacrament and who is a mamma's girl.
I don't know what I would do if Christian went out of town. I don't think I would survive. You are a strong woman.

Celeste said...

Cute blog.
Thanks for telling me about it! It was fun to talk to you yesterday. Jackson is so Cute and BIG him and Craig really do need to meet! See ya.

Celeste said...

ps Lesti is "celeste" :)

Jade and Dot Nielson said...

Yay! I found you! Good to see that all is well with your family... Your boy s SOO CUTE! I would love to know what's going on and where you are! Dot

Greg * Steph * Andrew said...

I am so excited you found our blog! It's so fun to see pictures of Jackson. We had never seen him before. He is SO CUTE. Greg thinks he looks just like Brad, but I think he is a good mix! I need your e-mail so we can catch up! You guys look like your doing well though!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

Congrats on your new calling!!! I look up to the ladies in the R.S. presidency-I'm sure you will be great! I'm excited for you! I think I would have been more nervous to teach sunday school!!I've been in primary now since July, and I really like it now-but it was hard at the beginning, but once I got into "the mode" it's been great ever since-I only have girls in the class and they are soooo fun! My hubby's been gone all last week-man it was lonely, so I know how ya feel! You are a great mom-your Jackson is such a cutie!

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

Oh I'm so excited for you!! You are just going to be wonderful. you are such a good example and friend. love you.