Thursday, March 19, 2009

Catching up..

Ok I am done with all the pictures :) I just cant get enought of my little munchkin. He is starting to talk a little more and getting soo big. He understands almost everything I say, it is crazy to think how fast they grow up..
Well, Brad and I are doing great. We are moving into my in-laws vacant house at the end of the month. It worked out really nice because we wont have to worry about a lease. We are in limbo right now, so we will not know where he is going to play basketball until the end of next month. I am learning LOTS of patience.. I am not good at the limbo game.
My mom and stepdad are coming in a few weeks and my sister in law is coming in a week. I am excited to see them. Bridgette (my sister in law) is 5 months pregnant with a little boy.. She will be getting some of Jackson's things.. I look forward to all the company, at least we will have a bigger house when they come :)

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I love all the pictures! He is getting so big! It is fun when they start acting like little grownups. Jackson is a very cute little guy.SO Fun! Good luck with the basketball thing I hope that it works out good for you and you don't have to wait too long.