Thursday, November 6, 2008

Holiday Templates

I know most of you use Cutest Blog on the Block, but the Smitten blog templates are so cute. They have some WAY cute ones for the Holidays. The nice thing about them is that you dont have to re do all your stuff. I am a big fan, so check them out. Just click on the Smitten blog link.. Enjoy.
Things here are going well. I am getting anxious for the trip to Missouri. I hope Jackson does well. He is such a daddy's boy, I think Brad might have to make a trip to MO LOL.. It is the longest that Brad and I have been apart. It will be interesting I am sure. He will be gone alot with the team and finals are then so maybe he wont miss me too much :)

4 comments:

krista said...

Love the blog template.

Hope you have fun on your trip. How long are you going for?

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

You are going home to Missouri? When and how long are you going? I hope you have so much fun!

vandj said...

Guess what? I'm pregnant. Yup, you read right, we are going to be parents. :) We are so happy.

April Leydsman Mason said...

are you still alive? I haven't heard from you for awhile....